Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blessed Birthday & Easter

Today is my 21st birthday! Last night my wonderful fiancee organized an amazing get together with great friends and close family at a delicious restaraunt! It was a surprise to me and I was overly joyful! After hanging with friends at our home afterwards Adam and I headed to bed. I was only lying there for about 2 minutes when I heard Adam start snoring ;) I rolled over and all I could do was stare at him and think first of all that I can't believe I have been alive for 21 years..21 years seems like an enternity and yesterday it seems as if I was only 5! Secondly, I thought about how loved I am by great people..I am surrounded by them day after day and without these wonderful people I'm not sure where I would be today. Thirdly, I thought about how truly blessed I am to have been given Adam. I know God meant us for eachother. This morning Adam & I got up and went to a Sunrise Service at my church..had breakfast there..then attended the regular church service afterwards. It was a blessed time..and throughout my Easter Sunday/Birthday I thought about those same 3 simple things. The Lord has blessed my life with so many spectacular things that I gratefully thank Him for each day. Overall, I had a wonderful and fully BLESSED birthday and Easter :)

God Bless
Love, LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment