Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning Time

I am a neat freak when it comes to certain areas in our home. Adam makes fun of me when even just my parents are coming over and I'm fluffing pillows on the sofa and straightening things up to what I feel is just the 'right' way! However, when it comes to the 'hardly ever seen by guests' areas of the house I'm not so tidy. Our bedroom closet is a wreck..Adam's so called 'boy' room had a tornado go through it along with the many 'junk' drawers and storage spaces here and there! Spring is here basically..I've been opening all the windows to soak in the fresh air while I clean and because of this it's time to organize, declutter, and straighten up each and every tiny space in our home! I am bound and determined to completely organize my life and everything in it by the end of the summer :) hopefully I will be done much sooner but that's the goal! It's a much larger task than most would think considering Adam lived here long before I came along so there are years of manly clutter in these drawers and closets! I will tackle them without fear however! I will keep you posted on how the organizing is coming along!

Now, I'm off to work on another small project I'm doing. Nightstands that is! Adam got a new bedroom set..once again before I was around and since he is a boy he thought he needed a bed and dresser and well..that's all! We have nightstands now thanks to me :) however they were cheap and ugly (only because I saw the true beauty underneath..haha)! I, however, with my magic charm are going to transform them into something beautiful! I will post before and after pictures after I'm finished remodeling the bedroom as well :)

Love, LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment