Friday, April 10, 2009

An uplifting letter & Some added touches

Today, once again since I was out of school I worked all day. My school family gave me a very sweet birthday card and the children sang Happy 'early' Birthday to me! It was touching. However, it wasn't that sweet thing that turned my 'wanting to be home in bed on my day off school' mood into a 'touched & happy' mood :) A particular girl in my class colored a picture for me during coloring time and then attached this precious letter to the top of the picture:









I am sure however you are unable to read it so I will tell you the adorable text of this letter:



To: mis. Lodowna from: kendra



I love you. you are the Best teacher in the hole wide world. The frist than I like that you are my teacher! It is the Best thang that ever haped to me. I like to be in that Class. There is a picher. Can you look at it after you Reub the leter.



Love Kendra



* That is exactly how the letter was wrote to me which is a little hard to figure out but after you read through it you can sorta figure out what she meant to say :)



Precious :)



Secondly, I added a few tiny touches to my cabinet even though it is still kind of bare it is coming along..Also, I somewhat decided a negative on putting the doors back on with the fabric cause it's cute the way it is right now I might change it later who knows!

p.s. those cords have got to go :) ugh!

Love, LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment