Thursday, April 9, 2009

Slacker :) Stressed :(

I had fully intended to take pictures of this other piece of furniture that matches the hideous one I re-did on Monday..or Tuesday however, I've slacked a little and have neither posted those pictures nor finished the other project completely to even be able to take and post pictures of it! I know it's horrible :) However, I guess I need to work a little harder!

Secondly, I'm overly stressed about buying a house! Actually, it's not even the ''buying'' part I'm stressed about..it's finding one! Adam and I have been on a frantic search for a new home for the past few months or so..not because it's 100% necessary we move but because we are sick of paying rent for something thats not 'ours'! We found a beautiful home on about Wednesday and called the realtor to see about checking it out right away..her reply was "I'm so sorry, someone just closed on that particular house..TODAY!" I almost cried..however I held myself together and with some baby-ing from Adam realized..it's ok we will find something else! Yesterday..Came across an even more beautiful home and by the looks of it i felt like I knew it was for us - well I just left the realtors office and her reply was "That house was sold over a year ago, some other realtors do not update their websites!" You have got to be kidding me? In fact, after that comment I'm just speechless!

I want to move
I'm stressed out
I've turned into a slacker..not good
However...
I'm ready for Easter & my birthday :)

It is going to be a long day..I can tell
Much Love,
LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment