Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blogging,Spraypainting, & Decorating Frenzy

I am completely new to this whole blogging scene. It's amazing to me that it is basically a diary with the exception of not being private! Anyways, because of my discovery to other amazing blogs I have taken up a few challenges of my own.

1. Starting a blog of my own..let me tell you once I get the hang of this biz it is going to be fan-tab-u-lous!
2. Spraypainting everything in my home that I currently can't stand the color of..well technically not everything just a few here and there furniture pieces. * I embarked on the first major adventure of this category this morning with this absolutely beyond hideous little shelf..cabinet..thing! It had apples and junk painted on the front but hey, it was beyond cheap and I knew it had potential! Due to the fact that I'm a new blogger however I made the mistake of forgetting the whole before picture..but you can picture in your mind I am sure..just plain hideous and with that picture lingering..I will soon show the after picture!
3. Last but not least..I'm an avid decorator and love anything and everything related to it! However, I have never been the thriftiest person about it..if I shop see something for $50 that I don't think I can live without..I buy it! Well because of the generous advice from other blogs..that is slowly but surely going to come to a STOP! Along the way I will eventually show you..and prove that I am getting better!

Much Love,
LaDonna

2 comments:

  1. YEAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It is offical ...YOU HAVE A BLOG!! And may I add you have figured out how to do more on a blog in one week than I have in like year!! It is sooo cute! And I am offically a follower!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I am definitely excited I have a follower!

    ReplyDelete